Can't reinstall pidgin

Mitch Sklar mitchsklar at nesec.com
Mon Jun 16 14:27:15 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

I had some work done on my computer and have reinstalled Pidgin.
As I activated my account, it asks for my password- which I do not remember!
How can I get my password?
I very much appreciate your help!

This message is intended only for use by the intended party and
may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, then any review,
dissemination, replication or distribution of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message
and all attachments.

Electronic communications routed to our employees are for
business purposes only. While messages are confidential,
authorized management, legal and compliance personnel may review
electronic messages. Electronic messages are also retained and
would be provided upon request to an authorized regulatory body.

The use of email or instant messaging to request, authorize or
effect the purchase or sale of any security, to send fund
transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions is
strictly prohibited. We do not accept responsibility for
transmission via electronic means of trade orders. No guarantee
can be made of timely execution of any trade order transmitted
via electronic means, including email and instant messaging.

Information included in this email does not constitute a trade
confirmation, or an offer or solicitation of an offer to
buy/sell securities. Past performance is not indicative of
future returns.