Partnership proposal

Bogdan Adsology bogdan at adsology.com
Mon Mar 10 12:20:08 EDT 2014

Hi Pidgin,

We are interested in bundling our freemium "Non-Search" software
application within your download installer.

Our PC repair application is targeted to PC users called Optimizer Pro
www.pcutilitiespro.com<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcutilitiespro.com%2F&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgKrg19EKDA&k=22fb036d-e68a-4101-8682-38235a23b5ad>,
which
converts well monetizing install distribution.

Let me know what you think. Can we set up a meeting/call to discuss this
opportunity further?

*Warm Regards,*

*Bogdan Jorgovic*

*Account Executive*

Skype: bogdan.jorgovic

LinkedIn:  bogdan
jorgovic<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fbogdanjorgovicpejic&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgKrg19EKDA&k=f330fe2a-01ff-4313-ccc9-e79bf5daf8b2>

*IMPORTANT: **This communication and included attachments are intended
solely for the attention and use of the named individual or entity to whom
they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
proprietary or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this communication and delete this e-mail and attachments
from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any and all use, review, disclosure, printing, copying,
distribution or taking any action in relation with or in reliance on this
communication and the information contained are strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any views or opinions presented in this communication are
company.*