Help

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:05:34 EDT 2014

The window may have just fallen outside of your screen.

When you right click the tray icon, is the context menu there?

If you double click the buddy list and it doesn't appear on your screen,
you can reposition it to a screen with Windows Key + Right (or left, etc).

If that does't work you may also want to close and rename
your %appdata%\.purple directory then reopen.

Finally, if that doesn't work, I'd advise to Uninstall via control panel
and re-install.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com