hello

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:01:56 EDT 2014

@Alex,

You will need to contact your internal IT department, or in the case you
are using a 3rd party service (such as AIM, Google, Yahoo) you would then
need to escalate the issue with the appropriate account support process
(often through a website).

This support address is for help with the Pidgin software.  We do not have
access to your accounts or your passwords.

If Pidgin came with your computer, please contact the representative that
set it up for you, they will be able to help.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com