Gtalk

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Mar 13 05:23:10 EDT 2014

Hi Jasel,

please reply to all recipients. See: http://shlom.in/reply

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:44:46 +0800
Jasel Payawal <Jasel.Payawal at Jetstarasia.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Im having problems connecting my gtalk account, can pls help?

A few questions:

1. What is your system: operating system, distribution, versions of them,
processor, computer model, etc.

2. What is your Pidgin version? How did you install it?

3. What are the symptoms of you not being able to connect? Perhaps you can
*privately* (not in public) share the logs: perhaps see the “Help → Debug
Window” option.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish