Error Message

Michelle Smith msmith at providastaff.com
Mon Mar 17 12:08:01 EDT 2014

I keep getting error messages - how do I fix this?

XMPP Message Error

Message delivery to @providastaff.com failed: status=APPLICATION_ERROR (Code
503)

___

Michelle Smith, Director of Finance

office 704.233.3342

fax 866.757.1988

ProvidaStaff, LLC provides comprehensive services in education and medical
settings nationwide including schools, rehabs, hospitals, outpatient
clinics, nursing homes, and early intervention programs. We were founded on
the belief to provide for healthcare providers, both independent and
institutional providers, with the resources, support, and guidance necessary
to make a difference. We offer  numerous career opportunities through our
national networks and connections to schools and healthcare facilities
nationwide.