Error connecting to yahoo messenger since 3 weeks

Jorge W. Cardoso cardoso at montevideo.com.uy
Fri Mar 21 15:49:56 EDT 2014

Hello

I'm using libpurple since of the "gaim days" but since about three weeks
ago
I am unable to connect to yahoo messenger.

Pidgin 2.10.9 (libpurple 2.10.9)
Linux Slackware  14.1 64 bits

When trying to login , I get the following message :

	Error al leer de login.yahoo.com: Error de entrada/salida
	Error reading from login.yahoo.com: In / Out error.

I can connect sucesfully when using the same pair account/password
using kopete or via web.

I have removed the certificate from GUI
and also directly from certificates/x509/tls_peers/ folder,
but after retry a new connection,
the same certicate appear in the folder again

I have sniffed the trafic network and her is attache de tcpdump capture

I hope the report may result usefull

Regards

Jorge