editing Buddies list

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:51:28 EDT 2014

On 28/03/14 15:04, Diane Forney wrote:
> I’m a new user & can’t find help with editing a current buddy in my
> buddies list.

If the server is provided by your employer, you need to talk to their IT
department; they may have configured it not to allow users to perform
such changes.  People on this list have no information about what they
use and how it is configured.

If it is a public server, people on this list would need to know which
service it was, as I think some services require such changes to be done
through their official client or web interface.