I get duplicate copies when receiving files

Hussain Misbah misbahhm at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:47:34 EDT 2014

Hello ,
First , I like to thank you for making such simple and excellent chat app.
I have been using it for many years now but I am having a problem with
receiving
files /images that are sent to me ..each time a person send me a file, I
see the file 2 or 3 times.
like how the attached screenshot shows,

so I thought of using the auto accept feature ..and that is not smart
enough ..because each image will overwrite the previous image because
pidgin seems to always use its own default name.

I  mostly use yahoo account for the chat ..so im not sure if this is
specific to yahoo only.
any feedback about this ? am I the only one having this issue ?

Thanks
Hussain

[image: Inline image 1]