Pidgin - WhatsApp

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Nov 3 12:08:16 EST 2014

On 03/11/14 16:08, Domenico Trizio wrote:
> Thank you but I do not understand your answer.

Please reply to the list, not to me.

The WhatsApp support for Pidgin was not created by the developers of
Pidgin, and is not listed as being included in the standard version of
Pidgin. It is therefore not supported on this mailing list.  The only
information about support for it that is available is the link that I
provided.