Pidgin not working today

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Wed Nov 12 16:47:42 EST 2014

I think the real issue is that no one I have talked to today has been able
to use msn, hotmail, etc. accounts that had been previously set up and
working.  No, it is not Pidgin per se, and Pidgin is not the "carrier, but
does anyone know of changes that MSFT might have made?  If I recall a few
years ago MSFT made some changes and for a period of time you could not use
any of the accounts using the Pidgin application - there were some
incompatibilities.