Windows version with XMPP emoticon file size limit removed

Nick P puppet at chorus.org.uk
Thu Nov 13 18:37:23 EST 2014

Hi, is it possible a dev with the right build environment could build and
release a separate version of Pidgin that removes the JABBER_DATA_MAX_SIZE
routine or at least increases it to something reasonable like 100kb?

Myself and a friend still like to use our old MSN emoticons over GTalk,
quite a few of which are larger than 8kb so we have been stuck using Pidgin
2.6.5 for some time because of the sudden restriction... it would be great
to be able to use the latest version but with that max size removed :)

Thank you for your help!