come rinnovare canone

ChO2 chemistrydioxide at lodaya.im
Wed Nov 19 00:19:35 EST 2014

Hi Giuseppe,

I don't speak Italian, so it's quite possible that I got you wrong.

As far as I know, there is no such thing as an activation code for
Pidgin. Neither do you need to pay for using it, nor do you need to
renew a subscription.

Does “uso Pidgin da circa un anno” mean that you are using a Pidgin
version that is one year old? Or does it mean that you want to use
Pidgin _for_ one year?

And what does “Wart” mean? I can't find this word in my dictionary.

ChO2