How can I see group name for user in conversation window?

Кочанов Иван kia at dcak.ru
Wed Oct 8 21:09:49 EDT 2014

I use Pidgin together with Openfire (jabber) for IM inside my
organization. Each group is representation for department. Now I have 20
groups and 350 users.
The problem is that I have users with identical Name in different groups
(users - registry1, room1 and so on) and when they write me, I cant see
usergroup. In that case I watch for username and correlate it with
group. For users it's impossible.
Is there some way (plugin,hack or whatever) to show user group in
conversation window?

Example:
-Department1
--Registry1
--Registry2
-Department2
--Registry1
--Registry2

I understand I can use complex Name ("Registry1 Dep1", "Registry1 Dep2")
, but this solution is not what I want as it duplicates information and
makes buddylist not readable.
Thanks in advance.

--
Ivan Kochanov