Maybe a bug

Günter Leyherr leyherr at 3680.de
Tue Oct 14 07:15:43 EDT 2014

Hi pidgin people,
this maybe a minor problem but maybe also simple to solve...

I work with additional screens to my Laptop. And depending on where I
work this screen sometimes is above, left or right to my laptop screen.
If I close pidgin for example on the right screen and than
change/connect to a left screen and restart pidgin, it is still on the
right. This means pidgin stays/opens at the last screen location where I
closed it. Even if the screen is not connected any more.

But besides that I really love it!

Best
Günter

--