Pidgin Help - How to capture status log of buddies on my screen

Shaun Machado shaun.machado at oracle.com
Thu Oct 16 04:38:57 EDT 2014

Hi Team,

Need your help.
I want to know how to have status ( Away, logged out / logged back in etc with time ) of my buddies captured in Pidgin on my screen.
I used to have this option enabled in my old system, since I moved to new laptop I'm not able to recall how to enable above said setting.
I'm currently using Version 2.10.9 . Do I have to move to older version to have this enabled ?

Regards,

cid:image001.gif at 01CE6167.174E5B60
SHAUN MACHADO | Team Lead, Customer Data Integrity - EMEA
Phone: +91-8040286715
Oracle India Pvt Ltd - Customer Operations
Prestige Technology Park | Mercury Block | Bangalore - 560029, INDIA.
HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \ncid:image002.gif at 01CE6167.174E5B60