Settings and Options

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:43:09 EDT 2014

> > is there an option for pidgin to automatically start up when the
> computer starts?

If using windows, please see the FAQ link here:
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#windows-startup

> I have about 26 employees and some of us have the plug-in to group IM and
> some of us don’t. Is there an update for this fix or is there a way for me
> to fix this?

This depends on a few things, namely the Pidgin version and whether this
functionality is provided via a 3rd party plugin or not.  Can you give some
specifics on what you mean by "plug-in to group IM"?  There are a few
"group" concepts in the software and if you can explain exactly which
functionality is missing and which versions of Pidgin are missing it, it
will help.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com