Server Blocked my Whatsapp account

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Sep 9 16:43:59 EDT 2014

On 09/09/14 18:10, Muneer Qarhash wrote:
> Dear Pidgin Support

Note that this mailing list is just a collection of users and
developers, there is no support organisation.

> My Whatsapp account is: 967713974051
>
> 2 months ago I installed Pidgin with Whatsapp plugin and I was able to
> log in and chat.

That plugin appears to be a third party plugin so is not supported on
this mailing list.  You should start at
<https://github.com/davidgfnet/whatsapp-purple/>, although I couldn't
find any sort of support forum or mailing list during a quick look.

> It worked fine and then suddenly I tried to log in I get this message:
>
> Server closed the connection
>
> I can not log in for more than 4 days.
>
> Please could you help me to unlock my account

No-one on this list has admitted affiliations to any service provider,
you will need to contact the Whatsapp people directly, if they have
blocked you.