Buddy list

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Thu Sep 18 16:35:00 EDT 2014

On 2014-09-16 11:47, Stephanie Langhart wrote:

> My buddy list makes every window smaller on my desktop.  I got a new
> computer and I don't remember how to fix this.  I know there is a way
> but I can't remember how.

Since no one else has replied, I thought I'd give you a quick
suggestion: Is it docked?

I'm not quite sure how docking is currently implemented in pidgin and
without knowing your OS it's difficult to provide specific suggestions,
but in general, if you can undock pidgin, it will act like a normal
window rather than reserving part of the full desktop for it's use.

Hope this helps.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/