Remove Buddy

Rod Lockwood rodlockwood at provide.net
Wed Sep 24 12:12:16 EDT 2014

My problem is with Yahoo and Yahoo’s Help Desk is less than helpful. Why
do these companies insist on using these things when they are really
useless (other than they are too cheap to pay real human beings to help
customers.)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:50:40 -0400, Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras
<kag at grrlz.net> wrote:

> hmm, ask your IT department aka the owner of the server :) pidgin is
> client :)
>
> On 09/24/2014 06:41 PM, VERONICA FARIA wrote:
>> Hello
>> I am able to Remove the Buddy name, but the next time I log into Pidgin,
>> the name is back in the group.
>> How do I remove the name so it stays off the list?
>>
>> Thank you
>> Veronica

Sincerely,
Rod Lockwood