Popup problem

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:11:30 EDT 2014

On 9/30/2014 10:37 Mikael Svensson <mikael.svensson at packbud.com> said
unto Michael Secord <gizmokid2005 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Michael!
>
> Nice name ;)
Thanks :)

> No I'm afraid you misunderstood, I'm talking about when I get a new
> chat the whole window used to popup and I would see it clearly. It
> came in front of any program I had open so I wouldn't miss it.
>
> As I said on windows 8 it only flashes a bit on the program icon at
> the bottom of the screen.
>
> I wish to get the popups again if it's possible.

I did misunderstand. The option you may be looking to tweak is in the
Preferences "Interface" tab. Check the "conversation window" options and
make sure that "minimize new conversation windows" isn't checked and
"hide new conversation windows" is set to "never" and this might get you
what you want.
> Best regards
>
> Mikael Svensson

Please reply back to the list not me directly so the information is out
there for everyone and if others have ideas they can help :)

-Michael