Not able to use Gmail.

Adrien Rivard adrien.rivard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:16:46 EDT 2014

Hi,

If I believe the screenshot you mistyped your username ( kavivev and not
kavivec)

Also I don't think you need to fill the connect server in "advanced", at
least that not what the 'google talk add account wizard" seems to do.

Official instructions are https://support.google.com/talk/answer/24073

Note that if you have activate 2-step authentication, they may be
additionnal steps to do.
see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?rd=1

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Kaviyarasu Venkatesan <kavivec at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Support,
>
> I am trying to use the Pidgin with my gmail account. But i am getting the
> error if i gave the required information correctly. I have attached the
> steps which i have followed to install the same. Please verify the same. If
> you found any mistake please reply the same.
>
> Thanks,
> kavi

Adrien Rivard