add telegram to pidgin

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Aug 19 04:02:51 EDT 2015

El día Tuesday, August 18, 2015 a las 07:14:54PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Your BB email app is as broken as it violates privacy. Look, it puts
> your message below my signature which let your message appear as my
> text. ¡Qie asco!
>
> Your statement above about contacts/privacy is nonsense. Imagine your
> boss calls (and is in your contacts) and the provider says to him: your
> employee does not pick up the call. Do you want this?

In addition, why do you think Pidgin allows the user to set the state
'invisible'?

But, I don't know if Pidgin was ported to that BB device or
if the porter has disabled that feature for the BB users so that they
are always visible when connected.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045