Pidgin Access

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Aug 21 14:47:20 EDT 2015

On 21/08/15 19:33, Ryan Bradley wrote:
> I am having trouble logging in to Pidgin today, I am receiving the below
> error.

You have no accounts configured.  You need to ask Oracle IT how to
configure access to their IM server.

This is a peer support mailing list for the PC based client.  It has
nothing to do with any of the services that may be accessed, and Oracle
have never volunteered any details of the service that they operate
internally.

When talking to Oracle IT please ask them to change the documentation
they provide with Pidgin so as to avoid support requests going to the
public mailing list.