Version 2.10.12

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Aug 26 08:23:38 EDT 2015

Hi Joe,

please reply to all recipients.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:50:22 -0400
Joe Yuan <joe.yuan19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I was wondering if you would be able to provide any estimate for when version
> 2.10.12 will be released?

I don't know when that will happen (and I'm not a core developer of Pidgin) but
may I ask which pending issues do you find in the existing pidgin version
2.10.11 that require releasing a new version in your opinion? It is working
extremely well here (Mageia Linux x86-64 5 & 6), at least after I install a
recent enough version of the facebook-purple plugin from GitHub. Do you need
anything specific?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish