Serious Download Issue

Paul J. Schoff pschoff at schofflaw.com
Mon Aug 31 21:18:38 EDT 2015

Hello Pidgin,
              I was trying to download your program but whenever I make an attempt I get directed to a site showing the following:

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D0E432.94BF5810]

I tried doing this from various browsers and different tabs but still get the same result.  I assume you are aware of this problem since it is a fairly serious one given that the program cannot be downloaded but just in case, I thought I would send you an email.  The only thing I would appreciate would be an email back when the bug has been corrected so that I can download your program.  Many thanks.
Paul Schoff
P.S.  BTW, I am not an advanced IT person-just a run of the mill computer user so if you start giving me instructions which involve words like Gnu, Debian or Xbuntu, I'm afraid my eyes would quickly glaze over-sorry.

PLEASE NOTE:  DUE TO THE VOLUME OF EMAIL RECEIVED AT THIS ADDRESS PLEASE DO NOT COUNT ON MESSAGES BEING READ THE SAME DAY THEY ARE SENT.  IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME ON AN URGENT MATTER OR ONE WHICH INVOLVES A TIME DEADLINE, I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CALL ME RATHER THAN RELYING ON AN EMAIL MESSAGE.

[SLO Logo for email (50%)(3-13-14)]

Paul J. Schoff, Esq.
Schoff Law Offices
723 W. Mt. Airy Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19119
(W) (610)703-3249
Email:  PSchoff at SchoffLaw.com<mailto:PSchoff at SchoffLaw.com>

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION: Intended only for the addressee(s) and may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the addressee or the addressee's agent is strictly prohibited. If this electronic mail transmission is received in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy the original transmission and attachments.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to Treasury Regulation, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used or relied upon by you or any other person, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax advice addressed herein.