Need Help

Adina Conroy aconroy at conroyassociates.com
Thu Dec 3 19:29:11 EST 2015

Hello,

I am not an IT person.  I found Pidgin while trying to find a good
messenger service for my small business.  I think Pidgin is not what I am
looking for as it appears from the FAQ's page that this is for programmers
(although I can easily be mistaken).  One of my employees is visually
impaired.  So I need a messenger for my office that pops up a big window in
front of any currently running windows when a new message is received
(Windows 7).  Preferably one that will also work on Linux because when we
absolutely have to upgrade from Windows 7, I will not go to Windows 10.

I was hoping I could throw it out to you and see if anyone can help me.

I tried Viber based on a review, but it didn't pop up on our pc's.  After
their tech support did not respond for over a week, I deleted it and
started looking again.  (I did get a response two weeks later but I had
already deleted everything).  I currently have Skype but it is not popping
up (although it did a couple of times, it stopped) even though the setting
in Skype is compact and I did whatever I needed to do in Chrome to make it
work.  Also, the pop up is too small - little box on bottom right of screen.

So if any of you computer guys (and gals) are willing to give suggestions,
it is much appreciated.

Best,

--
*Adina L Conroy, PI, CFE*
Conroy & Associates, Inc.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply email or telephone and delete this
message and its attachments, if any.