Not Authorized

Brad Loring bradl at transformationstreatment.com
Thu Feb 19 00:00:04 EST 2015

My account says not authorized, and when I try to re-enable nothing happens.
My user name is brad38 at olark.com

--

Sincerely,

Brad Loring

[image: sdfasdf]

*Admissions Coordinator *

14000 South Military Trail, Suite 202
Delray Beach Florida, 33484

(561)894-7016 Fax
(561)735-2893 <%28561%29819-0620> Cell Phone
*bradl at transformationstreatment.com <bradl at transformationstreatment.com>*
www.transformationstreatment.com

--

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is protected under the Federal regulations governing