Re Pidgin Log in

Noor Kahlon noor.kahlon at sportsmedchelsea.com
Thu Feb 26 11:46:37 EST 2015

Hi there, I am trying to use it for gchat, our domain is
sportsmedchelsea.com, its giving me an error message, how do I fix it?

--

Regards,

*Sukhveer Kahlon (Noor)*

Medical Operations Manager

Sports Medicine at Chelsea

22 West 21st Street
Suite 400
New York, N.Y. 10010
T. 212-366-5100    F. 212-366-6275

http://www.sportsmedchelsea.com/

IMPORTANT:  The information contained in this e-mail message isconfidential
and is intended only for the named addressee(s).  If thereader of this
e-mail message is not the intended recipient (or the individual responsible
for the delivery of this e-mail message to the intended recipient), please
be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in
error, please reply to the sender that you have received this e-mail
message in error and then delete it.  Thank you.