Pidgin Crashing w/ Linux Mint Cinnamon

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Jan 6 13:22:58 EST 2015

Hi Dale,

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:43:38 -0500
Dale <sause.dale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your response.  I am having trouble finding the thread
> that had the reciepients that you requested to respond to.

Please use the GMail.com Reply All feature. Read this:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6585?hl=en

> Ask for
> Skype,  what ever is currently on here is not being used,  (nor does it
> work) and was installed via the package software manager.

OK, pidgin still tries to load it and it may cause your trouble. Please remove
the appropriate packages using the package manager. Search for "skype" and
remove all the necessary packages.

> Again, I am a
> novice at this so please bare with me.  Thank you

You're welcome.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish