Pidgin policy on logo usage.

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Jan 7 20:47:43 EST 2015

support at pidgin.im: FYI Jared's email from earlier today didn't seem to
make it to this list, but feel free to reply to this thread with any
thoughts/questions.

Hi Jared! From what I can tell from your image, yes, that looks fine,
feel free to go ahead and print. For a more detailed response, my
original response still applies. See the "we don't have a formal
policy" paragraph at
https://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/2013-April/026581.html

Regarding donations to Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc., for small
denominations feel free to use the PayPal donate button at
https://imfreedom.org/donate.php . If the shirt becomes popular and
you'll be potentially donating a large denomination (say, greater than
100 USD), it might be nice if you could pay us for large batches via a
standard US check mailed to our treasurer (Ethan Blanton), just so we
can avoid the small Pay Pal transaction percentage. Feel free to email
us off-list if you have high volume and you're in favor of the extra
hassle (vice.president at imfreedom.org and treasurer at imfreedom.org)

Thanks, and good luck!
--Mark