lost menu string in pidgein 2.10.11

avl.mail.post avl.mail.post at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 01:41:32 EST 2015

Hi Daniel
I use no Ubuntu, I use no Unity interface, I use no Gnome-3.
​I use Gnome-2...
​Nevertheless, direction of your thoughts is right.
I check couple other gnome application and they has no menu too.
T​​
hanks for determining the causes of problem
​.
Since I do not turn off menu in system myself,
so need to determine how to get back the menus...
Any suggestion for Gnome-2.82.2 ?
​Thanks for great step forward!