Group conversations/chats

G HP griffinhayespontius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:25:19 EST 2015

So when I"m trying to chat with several people at once on say...ICQ...it
ends up clumping everyone together.

Additionally, I don't get a sidebar showing who's in the conversation.

For example, if I'm in a chat with Bob, Jim, and Dan, it names the chat
 "Bob, Jim, Dan" and proceeds to show every message I receive in the chat
as coming from "Bob, Jim, Dan".  I end up having no idea who's sending a
message at the time or who's replying to what.

The names are all clumped together.

There's not even a sidebar showing who's in the chat (the way there is on
say...skype or individual IM programs).

In short, whatever you have enabled for group conversations/chats is
incomprehensible and I have no idea how to make it work properly.  There's
not even an option to change the format/layout of  said conversation window.

-Griff