Login with PKI Cert

John Mark Hall johnmarkhall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:07:12 EDT 2015

Michael:

I did see that thread, but if I read correctly it required the application
to be compiled with the plug-in code integrated. My user base would not be
able to support that at large. Again there are some other chat clients such
as Swift and Gamji that support this "out of the box" so it would be nice
if pidgin would just integrate the smart card login capability into the
standard build.

Any thoughts?

V/R,

JMH