Problems with Changing passwords on chat rooms

Sharon Joseph sharon.joseph at oracle.com
Thu Jul 23 05:09:06 EDT 2015

Hello!

I am creating chatrooms and adding passwords.

When it is time to change the passwords so that I block people from using it until I give them password, I run into some issues and it's probably my understanding of how this works.

On the chat room itself, I right click and select Edit Settings. I enter the new password and save the change.

Dilemma: people who currently have the chatroom saved in their buddy list are still able to get in using the old password. They are not blocked from using it or forced to enter the new password. How to do I force this behavior?

I do appreciate your time.

Regards

Sharon