Password Reset

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 23 09:29:49 EDT 2015

Brian Morrison spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:51:51 -0400
> Ethan Blanton wrote:
>
> > IT at Oracle does a terrible job
>
> And that's putting it mildly, they seem to want to deliberately upset
> the people that support the development of Free Software that they have
> decided to use for their corporate business.

I do not believe that is true, and would not make that accusation.  I
think they're just ignorant of the problem and organizationally
incompetent to identify it.  "Never attribute to malice that which is
adequately explained by stupidity."

It is also absolutely not the fault of users like Quennie.  This is an
IT/management/training problem, not an end-user problem.

Ethan