Pidgin Problem

Adrien Rivard adrien.rivard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:37:55 EDT 2015

Hi,

Did you try the "show system trail icon" options in preferences ?

Are you sure the "pidgin" process is actually gone ? ( verify with " ps -ef
|grep pidgin")

What ubuntu desktop version are you using?

they are a few reports of bugs with unity. I don't know if they still apply
or are valid, but you may want to read some of them and see if something
help
http://askubuntu.com/questions/78854/pidgin-not-showing-up-after-opening-it
http://askubuntu.com/questions/110878/sometimes-invisible-pidgin

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Shaikh Musir <shaikhmusir at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I have to install pidgin in my ubuntu 12.04 Desktop system.
>
> I have use pidgin for xmpp. Problem is when I click on cross singe pidgin
> going to quit. And my account go to disable.
>
> I have to do reinstall but problem is runing.
>
> Pls give me solution about thia problem.
>
> Thnks
> Musir

Adrien Rivard