Not getting password reminder?

EPPack epp.7t1.tech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:55:17 EDT 2015

Hi Adrien Rivard! I'm answering your msg dated 12:29 PM 6/2/2015:
>Hi,
>It worked for me after a few minutes , are you sure you used the
>good email address ?

Oh crap :) The last time I actually looked into this was when I
changed my email address somewhile back, and given it must be Dummy
Day for me, I totally forgot I'd changed it :) :) My email client
happens to be configured to show a limited set of headers (by my
choice) and MY address is not one of the ones I show. HUGE DUH!!

But wait! The OLD address is apparently still somehow subscribed
since I get list messages to it. However, looking into the headers of
the first one in this thread, I see BOTH addresses--it is somehow
being redirected from OLD address and delivered to NEW address,
although I'll be darned if I see how or where that is happening. OLD
address as noted, doesn't work for me on the support site, and NEW
address does. I also just sent two test emails, one each from NEW and
OLD addresses to the list address, but so far only OLD address has
come in and NEW address has apparently vanished into a dark hole, not
even a bounce has come back. AND, the password reminder email I'd
requested, as noted only seeing it when I was logged in with NEW
address, just came in to NEW address.

This is really really strange.

elaine
who is sending this from OLD address since it does at least appear to
work for the list if not the support site.