Pidgin status incorrect

Mark Riesenberger slides at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:55:31 EDT 2015

Dear Michael,

I worked with the client remotely using TeamViewer.

We did a complete uninstall and reinstall of Pidgin using your download.

We set up a new account for her and still had the same results.  When she sets her status to "Away" she still is Available on my Pidgin.  When I change my status to Away, the change shows up right away on her Pidgin.

I have attached a pic of a status hover from my Pidgin for her account. It shows that she has multiple statuses. We're both using the same version.

What should be the latest server version? I'll see if I can work the problem with Stanford ITS.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mark Riesenberger
Manager, Desktop Computing