Unable to drag-and-drop buddy invite to chat room

Jason Hohertz JHohertz at merid.org
Fri Mar 6 17:51:43 EST 2015

I have a laptop running Pidgin on Windows 7 SP2 where the user is unable to drag-and-drop contacts from the buddy list to invite them to a chat room. We upgraded the client software to the latest version (2.10.11), but it did not resolve the issue. The Pidgin preferences and plugins are at their default install settings and we have been unable to identify what may be causing this to not work. We have the drag-and-drop invite working successfully on other computers.

In advance, thank you for your assistance,

-Jason