Pidgin account disconnected. How can I reconnect/enable even though I selected these options without success?

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed May 13 03:47:41 EDT 2015

On 13/05/15 08:41, Tanya Swartz wrote:

[Nothing.]

Contact the people who run the service you are using.  Based on many
previous misdirected reports from Oracle employees, we believe that this
is Oracle's IT department.

Please suggest to them how they could have ensured that you sought
support from the right place in the first place, and strongly suggest
that they implement something similar to avoid the poor reputation that
they have amongst Pidgin users.

[signature snipped]