cellphone number blocked

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun May 17 08:20:42 EDT 2015

On 17/05/15 13:15, paolo p wrote:
> Could you at least send me  the username and the password related to my
> number? Thank you

Nobody on this public mailing list has access to them.  Only your IM
service provider might have access to them, although it is possible that
they scramble the password such that all they could do is allocate a new
password.

Pidgin is a program that can access many different IM services.  It
doesn't provide the actual services, which pare provided by people like
Google, AOL and many employers.  We have no idea who is providing your
service, and even if we did, we have less power to make them do what you
want done that you have yourself.  In fact we probably have no power to
do so.