cellphone number blocked

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sun May 17 08:38:03 EDT 2015

On 17/05/15 13:30, paolo p wrote:
> If I messed up blocking the number, the provider can't help me. How can
> I access Pidgin to manually unblock it? I just need to log in to Pidgin
> and unblock the number. However, I don't remember the  password and
> username I used. Is there a way to retrieve them?

There is no list of blocked numbers within Pidgin.  No password is
needed to access Pidgin.  Any list of blocked numbers will be held by
your instant messaging provider.  Any password will be checked by your
instant messaging provider, not by Pidgin (and a good provider will
store the password in a way in which it takes excessively long to work
out the original password.

People here have absolutely no access to either.

(Would someone else like to try to explain this, as I seem to be going
round in circles.)