cellphone number blocked

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun May 17 08:46:08 EDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

On Sun, 17 May 2015 14:30:17 +0200
paolo p <paolo2pbor at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I messed up blocking the number, the provider can't help me. How can I
> access Pidgin to manually unblock it? I just need to log in to Pidgin and
> unblock the number. However, I don't remember the  password and username I
> used. Is there a way to retrieve them?

You can find them in the accounts.xml file in the ".purple" configuration
directory. see https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ConfigurationFiles .

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Parody of "The Fountainhead" - http://shlom.in/towtf

For all the people who think I’m insane, be aware that if I complied by the
mainstream definition of sanity, I would not be half as successful as I am
today.
— http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/Emma-Watson-Visit-to-Israel-and-Gaza/