Fwd: cellphone number blocked

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Mon May 18 20:54:53 EDT 2015

> I tried to install Whatsapp on my smartphone but the phone number
> (3472719222) is blocked and so I can't install the software. Could you
> unblock it? Thank you.

If you previously "got your point", why are you re-forwarding this
message to the list?

Once again, pidgin is software that you run, not a service. pidgin
cannot lock or unlock your account, and does not even know if you have
an account. Literally no one here can help you, you need to contact the
operator of the chat service that you're using.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/