purple-facebook plugin wants to uninstall hundreds of programs

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:19:15 EDT 2015

Im not on my usual computer. I am attempting to install the
purple-facebook plugin.
After installing the repos I went to install (I use synaptic) and
there is a star in the check box. When I click to install it wants to
uninstall hundreds of programs including apache, firefox, gedit ?? I
have no idea what any of these would have to do with this plugin.

I didnt see anything like this on my other computers. They are all 14.04.

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606