Buddies not showing on line

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Oct 27 11:22:24 EDT 2015

Hi Barbara,

please reply to all recipients, see the last line of my signature.

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:09:06 -0600
Barbara Morrison <confidentialsis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear pidgin,
>
> I am having trouble with my buddies not showing online when they really
> are. Can you tell me how to fix this problem?

Some questions:

1. Which operating system and hardware are you running Pidgin on?

2. Does it happen with all your buddies or just with a subset of them?

3. With which accounts does it happen? What are their protocols?

4. Are you using the latest version of Pidgin?

---

For the record, pidgin-2.10.11-5.mga6 is working fine here on Mageia Linux
x86-64 v6.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish