Serious Download Issue

Paul J. Schoff pschoff at schofflaw.com
Tue Sep 1 12:31:25 EDT 2015

No.

Sent from my iPhone

Paul J. Schoff, Esq.
Schoff Law Offices
723 W. Mt. Airy Ave.
Philadelphia, PA  19119
Email: PSchoff at SchoffLaw.com<mailto:PSchoff at SchoffLaw.com>
(610)703-3249

On Sep 1, 2015, at 11:15 AM, Michael McConville <mmcconville at mykolab.com<mailto:mmcconville at mykolab.com>> wrote:

Paul J. Schoff wrote:
I would accept that explanation except for 2 things:  1) I got the
same result when I tried to download the program from IE 10; and 2)
another support person, Shlomi Fish, gave me this link:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=19692.0, which seems to
indicate that the problem is with SourceForge and has been around
for a while (at least since October of 2014).  When Mr. Wade Smart
suggested I try a different mirror I ended up with other problems.
(See attachment.)

At this point it's just taking up too much time and is too much
trouble to download an app which I don't really HAVE to have right
now, so I'm going to calendar it for a few months and revisit the site
and see if the problems still show up.  Thanks.

Did the download not work when you clicked "Accepter les Cookies"?