FB connection stopped as of this morning

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:10:47 EDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> So after installing the patch for facebook to work Ive had no problems.
> Installed it on all my clients systems as well. This morning every one
> of them stopped. So Im just reaching out to see if others are having a
> problem. I was hoping this update would have helped long term.
>
> Wade
>
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005

Just noticed I only responded to one person and not the group.

Yes, I had the plugin installed.

I uninstalled pidgin, deleted the purple folder, reinstalled.
Installed the plugin. Would not connect. This afternoon
one of my clients popped up on fb saying it just started
working. And that was with pidgin on my computer as well.

I dont like strange things like that where it effects only a
small group with the reason unknown. Oh well.