Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Sep 21 14:23:25 EDT 2015

On 21/09/15 19:05, Mark Lipton wrote:

> Is there an option to use Pidgin on my iphone as well?  If not, is there
> another compatible app that I could use to communicate via IM with
> Pidgin buddies?

Pidgin requires GUI libraries that only exist for desktop systems.

We don't know what protocol Oracle's internal servers use, although it
likely to be XMPP, so just search the relevant app store for XMPP.  You
will need to ask Oracle IT support about what configuration information
is needed.

In any case, asking Oracle IT support may well result in a recommendation.